The winner will receive the ultimate VIP experience to attend the Fiji International for them and one guest. This prize includes:
- 2 x 4 days Paradise Club VIP pass to the Fiji International presented by Fiji Airways for 2-5 August (value $1,700 FJD).
- 2 x Pro-Am spots in the official tournament Pro-Am on 1 August (value $2,400 FJD).
- Official Fiji International presented by Fiji Airways merchandise pack which includes one dozen Titleist ProV1’s (RRP $79.00 each) one hat and one polo shirt each for the winner and their guest (value $444 FJD).
- 2 x Return economy flights flying Fiji Airways from the winning entrant’s nearest international airport (in Australia or New Zealand) that offers a direct flight to Fiji (Nadi). These airports include Brisbane, Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch. All costs associated with travel to and from departure airport are at the cost of the winner. Any applicable flight taxes are at the cost of the prize winner (value of return flights $2200 FJD).
- 5 nights’ accommodation at the Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa in a Lagoon View King room from 1-5 August. Room only covered. All other costs are at the expense of the prize winner (value $5,005 FJD).
- Two pairs of Explore Fiji sunglasses (value $240 FJD).
- $500 (FJD) spending money for your trip courtesy of Westpac (value $500 FJD).
- 1 x Magnum of premium Champagne – Taittinger Brut NV courtesy of Victoria Wines (value $252 FJD).
- Return transfers from Nadi airport to the Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa (value $380 FJD).
- FIJI Water – provision of 5 days worth of FIJI Water product during the prize winner’s stay (value $300 FJD)
- Coca-Cola – provision of 5 days worth of Coca-Cola product during the prize winner’s stay to a value of $200 FJD (value $200 FJD)
The Prize, or any portion of it (unused or not), is not transferable or exchangeable and is only available during the date periods listed above, to attend the Fiji International.