Barossa Valley Golf Club
  • Barossa-Valley-Golf-Club_1.jpg
    • Par 72
    • 18 holes
  • Barossa-Valley-Golf-Club_2.jpg
    • Par 72
    • 18 holes

Offers

  • $79

    18 Holes For TWO in a Cart at Barossa Valley Golf Club

Barossa Valley Golf Club

The Barossa Valley Golf was originally established as the Angaston Golf Club in 1905. Well-known golf course architect Vernon Morcom designed the current golf course, along with Kingston Heath, Royal Hobart, Grange and Glenelg golf courses.

With some of the best greens in the state, the Barossa Valley Golf Club is positioned east of the famous Penfold’s Kalimna Vineyard, just outside of the township of Nuriootpa. The 18 hole golf course is a par 72, with a practice fairway, putting green, practice bunker and chipping green. There is also a well equipped pro shop and clubhouse with a bar and event facilities.

Barossa Valley Golf course is owned entirely by its members and although a private course, public is welcome to play with competitions held three times a week. In 2021 the club extended its new golf cart fleet to 21 so that guests and social groups alike can enjoy the fresh country air in a relaxed and comfortable setting.


Enquire Now