Membership is currently available and starts at just $50 per year for a Social Membership or $205 for a Playing Membership. All of our membership options have no joining fees at present. The process of joining is simple and you can choose from a range of membership packages to suit your lifestyle and budget, with the option of paying in instalments. Our friendly membership is incredibly broad in terms of age, golfing experience, cultural background and occupation. Whether you are male, female, young or old, new to golf or a scratch marker, everyone is welcome as a member at Chatswood.
Important Membership Information:
- Most membership fees are pro rated to 30th September 2018;
- Playing membership comes with an official handicap which is obtained after submitting 3 or more scorecards;
- With the exception of non-playing and sub junior membership, all fees stated above are inclusive of $66.55 for Golf NSW affiliation and golf insurance;
- House accounts stated in the table above are payable upfront and are inclusive of total membership fees for applicable categories;
- Membership can be paid directly to the Club in one go or in monthly instalments via direct debit from your account or credit card (enquire at the office);
- Handicaps are capped at a maximum of 36 for men and 45 for women